ED 418/MED 518 - Reflection Paper Topics
Choose one or more from the topics below and write your reflection paper. Please make sure to do word count and write the word count at the end of your paper. Make sure that you have 750 words minimum (see section on Reflection Paper in the syllabus).
Reflection Paper #1:
- Write about good/bad teacher you have had in your K-12 experience who left impact on you.
- What your Social Studies class experience was like as you went through K-12.
- Your reflection on current chapters.
- Presentation reflection/critique – either your own presentation or others’.
- Teacher’s mask/face – own face analysis.
- Your attitude toward teaching and learning.
Reflection Paper #2:
- How will you teach Social Studies in your future classroom?
- ESL/Bilingual Education – how will you help students in your classroom?
- Your Reflection on the “3 Birds with a rock” experiment.
- Anticipatory set reflection.
- What is “Life-long Learning” to you?
- Reflection/critique on class presentations thus far.
- Social Studies teaching strategies.
- Reflection on Content attainment Model, Scaffolding, TPR, TESOL/ESL